III INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE TIMAN-PECHORA + BARENTS SEA OIL & GAS
The 3d International Conference “Timan-Pechora and Barents Sea Oil and Gas” will take place on March 25, 2014 in Moscow, Russia. The Conference will focus on one of the key directions of Russia`s energy strategy - the development of fuel and energy industry of the Republic of Komi, Nenets Autonomous Okrug, oil and gas potential of the Barents and Pechora seas shelves.
The program will be designed to attract representatives of Russia`s federal and regional authorities, senior executives of oil and gas companies, equipment manufacturers, research and academic organizations, industry consultants and analysts.
Among the participants of past conferences: Total, LUKOIL, Gazprom Neft, Sintez Petroleum, Russian Gas Society, RussNeft, SIBUR, Surgutneftegas, Bashneft, etc.
- Timan-Pechora oil and gas province as an important region for increasing Russia`s oil and gas reserves;
- Government policy for geological survey and hydrocarbon exploration in the Timan-Pechora region;
- Improving regulatory framework for subsoil resources development;
- International cooperation in field development;
- Export potential of Timan-Pechora oil and gas;
- Environmental and technological aspects of the Timan-Pechora oil and gas province development.
You can see more information on the conference website: www.timan-pechora.ru. For any questions please contact us by phone/fax +7 (495) 646 13 95, +44 (20) 3393 8816 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Main page | Print | Close window|
|OILMARKET ï¿½ 2003-2020
Reprint of the materials is prohibited without written consent of the authors, other uses require reference to the original. Electronic media quotations of the materials published in the magazine and on the site are permitted only on condition of linking to this site after the quote.