2nd ANNUAL GAS CHEMISTRY CIS CONFERENCE WILL TAKE PLACE ON MARCH 5th 2014 IN MOSCOW
The Conference will be focused on issues on creation of promising gas processing and chemical facilities in implementation of big projects of natural gas and gas condensate production, also questions on implementation of associated gas utilization programs on the territory of the CIS countries.
- Strategies for the development of gas processing and chemical industries in the CIS;
- Challenges of gas chemistry development in the Arctic region;
- Prospects of helium production and techniques to extract helium from natural gas;
- Export potential and domestic demand for gas chemical products;
- Major gas chemical projects in the CIS;
- Technological and environmental aspects of gas chemical projects;
- Synthetic liquid fuels production;
- Gas chemical technologies of associated gas utilization.
Expected participants: representatives of relevant ministries from Russia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, senior executives of gas production and processing companies, equipment manufacturers, research and academic organizations, industry consultants and analysts.
For any questions please contact us by tel/fax +7 (495) 646 13 95, +44 (20) 3393 8816 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can see more information on the conference website: www.gcconf.ru.
|Main page | Print | Close window|
|OILMARKET � 2003-2020
Reprint of the materials is prohibited without written consent of the authors, other uses require reference to the original. Electronic media quotations of the materials published in the magazine and on the site are permitted only on condition of linking to this site after the quote.