The 8th Annual Conference
OIL REFINING, TRANSPORTATION AND TRADING
IN THE CIS AND BALTIC STATES
RECEIVE ANSWERS TO SUCH PERTINENT QUESTIONS AS:
- What are the key trends this year in refining, products and crude supplies in the counties of the former Soviet Union, in the Caspian, Black Sea and Baltic regions?
- What refineries in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan are doing to get ready for the motor fuels standards changes, taxes and what impact all those changes have on market development?
- Refining in Russia - What is the 2010 development summary and the key trends for 2011-2013?
- Refining in Belarus: 2010 summary and what are the key trends for 2011?
- How Belarus refineries handle crude supplied from Azerbaidjan and Venezuela?
- What is going to happen with Ukraine's motor fuels market and refining in 2011-2012? What will this mean for Ukrainian refiners and their colleagues in the neighboring countries?
- What progress is achieved in upgrading refineries in Ukraine, what are today the driving forces and the pace of refining modernization in Ukraine?
- What modernization of Ukraine's refining sector and changes on the motor fuels market mean for the importers of Caspian crude and oil products to Ukraine?
- What is the scope of refining modernization in Kazakhstan?
- Who will get additional opportunities to snatch Kazakh refineries modernization projects?